- Published the paper on the collaborative research with Virginia Tech !
"Probe and control of photo-excited magnetization precession in Co/Pd multilayer films at low laser fluence regime"
J. Applied Physics 132, 243902.
- Our patent "Circularly polarized light emitting diode" is registered on the Resister of the Japan Patent Office（Patent-JP No. 7175502）。
- Poster presentation on the 7th International Symposium on Biomedical Engineering (ISBE2022)
- Lecture on "Manabi(Work study) forum in Osukan Secondary School with the title of "Works of Academic and Researcher".
- Presentation for the class ”Introduction to Physics” for 1st-year undergraduates in Department of Physics are accessible
- Presentation for the Orientation program of Pre-gratuation research are accessible
- Lecture materials on Calculus II are accessible accordingly
- Oral presentation on Conference on Lasers and Electro-optics Pacific Rim 2022 (CLEO-PR 2022)
- Interpretive article『Cancer domestic technique with circulalry polarized light scattering (Japanese))』is published on "光アライアンス(Optical Alliance) 2022-Aug." by JAPAN INDUSTRIAL PUBLISHING CO., LTD.
- Lecture on the 4th RIGAKUBU seminar in Kitasato university
- I arrived at Kitasato university as a lecturer.
- Online published !
"Depth estimation of tumor invasion in early gastric cancer using scattering of circularly polarized light: Monte Carlo Simulation study"
J. Biophotonics 16, 202200062.
- FY2022 Research Grant funded by "the Cooperative Reseach Project of Research for Biomedical Engineering" is accepted. I would like to express my gratitude for the wonderful support.
- Poster presentation on SI-Thru2022 in OPIC2022
- Our drapf paper titled "Depth estimation of tumor invasion in early gastric cancer using scattering of circularly polarized light: Monte Carlo Simulation study" is opened on the domestic and international ArXiv site
- Poster presentation on The 69th JSAP spring meeting 2022
- Poster presentation on FY2021 Annual Research Report Conference of Organization for Fundamental Research in TITECH
- HP Open
- Poster presentation on R3 Annual Research Report Conference of the Cooperative Reseach Project of Research Center for Biomedical Engineering
- R4 Research Grant funded by Uehara Memorial Foundation is accepted. I would like to express my gratitude for the wonderful support.
- Invited preessntation was done on the 17th polarization Science and enginnering group. Thank you for the invitaiton.